lunes, 20 de noviembre de 2017

POST 10: English Language Challenges

Hey guys!!

Today I’ll talk about my English language challenges and also this is the last blog of the semester.

First of all, my experience learning English at the university was very funny and I really enjoy it. In English III we learned about the different stories of Caribbean countries for example Grenada and Haiti. I think it was a very good way to learn English. For English IV we apply the English for different topics and situation you can face in your daily life and this is very useful. Also the blogs are a very good tool for practice the writing because is a very difficult skill and the topics about them was very interesting.

I think I have difficulties for speak this language but not to understand it. For example, I can understand a conversation but being part it is difficult to me. And for develop this skill I need to listen more conversation, read more books in English, also watch TV Series in English could help me be better speaking English.

Finally, outside the English classes I practice a lot my English, because I follow youtubers from the United States and the United Kingdom and I watch them without subtitles and I could understand the majority of things they said. Also I watch TV series like Rick and Morty or How I met your mother without subtitles for learn and listen this language. Besides I watch the WWE in English for learn more vocabulary and enjoy a good show.

And that all folks my bloggers

Have a nice week and good luck with the finals test :D


See you soon


5 comentarios:

  1. to learn english with TV series and videos helps to understand what they are saying!

    ResponderBorrar
  2. There's an app on smartphones, where you can have a conversation with people that speak english and other languages, maybe you could use it to improve your knowledge :)

    ResponderBorrar
  3. I liked the Grenada Story that Benji give us to read and watch. We read many interesting thinks in that class

    ResponderBorrar
  4. Hi! Those are good strategies to learn english and enojoyable at the same time!

    ResponderBorrar
  5. videos and tv seires are very useful to learn english!

    ResponderBorrar

POST 10: English Language Challenges

Hey guys!! Today I’ll talk about my English language challenges and also this is the last blog of the semester. First of all, my ex...