lunes, 13 de noviembre de 2017

POST 9: Changes to my study programme

Hey guys

Today I will talk about changes that I want to do in my study programme.

First of all, I like a lot my actual study programme, I think we’ve a lot of interesting subjects for example geology, hidrology, climatology, etc, but the problem is with the elective subject, because we have a very short offer of physics subject, and for me is more interesting this type of subject.

My favorite subject is related with GIS, for example introduction to GIS, application in GIS or applied geomorphology because for me is easy to understand.

Nevertheless, I think that we don’t have a very useful subject, I don’t if have a name, but could be named “computing” and the contents of this subject would learn all about excel and the basic knowledgement of programming, for GIS know a little of programming is very useful because you can do your own toolbar and work more fast.

For me the workload is more light the first semester because we had mathematics and physics with contents very similar that I’ve in my school. But the load grows up every semester and now the workload is very heavy :(.

The length of study depends of the time you take for do your thesis, could be one semester, one year or more, is very relative.

Finally I’ll talk about the faculty facilities. First I think we need a better lab for geography because the current is very small. Second the free computer lab also is very small and in the final weeks of the semester is always full. And third we have professor that his way of teaching is obsolete.

Without anything else to add.


See you soon :)

5 comentarios:

  1. Hi friend!! I agree with your idea about the labs and the licence, it's a tool that we use all days and need a improvement.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Long life to GIS! I hope our workload doesn't have to be so stressing on next semester :( I think I'm dying

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Woah GIS, i love it, it should to recieve more attention from teachers

    ResponderBorrar
  4. I am totally agree with you, we need a subject in which we can learn how to use excel and programming. It's very necesary!

    ResponderBorrar
  5. Cristobal, like you, my favorites subjects of the university are those of SIG and those related to physical geography such as gemorphology. On the other hand, I also agree that the university needs to improve the lab with better and more computers.
    Have a nice week:) Regards!

    ResponderBorrar

POST 10: English Language Challenges

Hey guys!! Today I’ll talk about my English language challenges and also this is the last blog of the semester. First of all, my ex...