lunes, 30 de octubre de 2017

POST 7: TV shows and series

Hey guys!!

Today I’ll talk about my favorite TV series.

To be honest I like a lot watch series in my free time, is relaxing and also serves for distract of the university. In this moment I’ve a lot of series that I like for example Game of Thrones, Aguila Roja, Hunter x Hunter and Rick and Morty, but one I think is the most wonderful anime: Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood.

I like and I enjoyed this series because is a very good story and the character are very interesting. Also the animation is good and the colors are very light, this nice to look at. My favorite character was Scar, a young ishbalan man who lose all at the civil war and he want a vengeance.

In general I like the fantasy genre, is more interesting for me and also the historic genre, a lot of people recommends me a lot Vikings but I didn’t see yet. Also the last year I watch a lot of anime, like Haikyuu, Boku Dake, Evangelion and Mob Psycho 100, and I enjoyed a lot this anime. The stories are very amazing and the animation is very nice.

Finally, I’ve a very big list of series that I want to watch The first on my list is Lost because a friend has insisted for 2 years to see it. Also I want watch One Piece because I listen that is a very good anime. And I need watch the second season of Stranger Things but I’ve a lot of things to do and I don’t wanna lose my time.

Without anything else to add.


See you soon :)


4 comentarios:

  1. I haven't watched Fullmetal yet, but I'm still saying that one day I'll watch it. Your post is saying in all ways that we all have to do it jajajajaja

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I saw the first seasson of Vikings and it's really good!!

    ResponderBorrar
  3. I remember I seen Fullmetal Alchemist once. And I have heard many positives comments about Vikings too, but I have not seen it.

    ResponderBorrar
  4. Hi! The second season of stranger things it´s really good! and it´s sad because there are so few chapter :(

    ResponderBorrar

POST 10: English Language Challenges

Hey guys!! Today I’ll talk about my English language challenges and also this is the last blog of the semester. First of all, my ex...