martes, 17 de octubre de 2017

POST 5: My future job

Hey guys!

Today I’ll talk about my future job in geography.

The geography discipline is a very complete study area, because you’ve to do work indoor or outdoor and I like both. For example I could work in GIS related to an office or dedicate myself as a geomorphologist and work outdoor.

When I was a child I think geography consist in doing maps, but with the passage of time I learn the geography is more complex than only do maps. In school I learn about landscape and demography, after that I learn the climatology of Chile at the high school and a little bit of fundamentals of physical geography. With all of those areas I think my job will be amazing.

As I said before, the geography enables work outside and inside an office, but I prefer the field work because is very important for my education and is very fun.

Also I think this job could let me travel around the country, and why not around the world. Travelling is one of my favorites activities and visit the five continents one of my personal objective.

About the salary is complicated because I need to have a good life and in the future have a family and practically all depends on money (L).

For the future is very important to continue studying because every day are born new techniques that will allow a better development as a professional.

Finally a thing of be geographer is that the world is in constant change and I can study that.

Without anything else to add


See you soon :)



3 comentarios:

POST 10: English Language Challenges

Hey guys!! Today I’ll talk about my English language challenges and also this is the last blog of the semester. First of all, my ex...