lunes, 23 de octubre de 2017

POST 6: Postgraduate studies

Hey guys!!

Today i’ll talk about a postgraduate study: Antarctic science with mention in glaciology.

The principal reason is I really like this area of glaciology, I’ve a subject the last semester and I really enjoy it and will be interesting learn more about that.

This master is related to the Antarctica, so we need to learn about that. We need to have subject like geology, glaciology, climatology, oceanography of the area and also learn more about remote sensing because this area is important for know all the changes that suffer the glacier.

If the course is related with the Antarctica, will be interesting do this course in Punta Arenas to be near the study area. On the other hand, if I want to go to another country will Argentina, in a city of the Patagonia.

I’d like the course will in-person, because for me is more easy learn about a subject.

And if it possible, could be interesting learn about glacier in a northern country, for example study the glaciers of Canada in any university of study in Greenland.

Also, I’d like to do a course of geomatics, I think this area is very interesting for me a learn more about it is amazing. The GIS is, for me, the most interesting area of geography for the large number of applications they may have.

Without anything else to add

See you soon :)




3 comentarios:

  1. It's a very interesting posgraduate course! I hope you can do it in the future!

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Hello friend!, that postgraduate its truly awesome, i also like glaciology, its call a lot my attention, hope you can make it!, regards:)

    ResponderBorrar

POST 10: English Language Challenges

Hey guys!! Today I’ll talk about my English language challenges and also this is the last blog of the semester. First of all, my ex...