lunes, 28 de agosto de 2017

POST 2: The best holidays

Hey guys!!

Today I’ll talk about the best holidays I ever had.

My best holidays was in 2014, when I went to France for my study trip. We traveled around France for 24 days in January, at the European winter. We stayed in Paris, Saint-Malo, Tours, Toulouse, Barcelona (the only city out of France), Nîmes, Nantes and Paris again.

For this travel I went with my classmates of the French School of Osorno, the experience of travel with my friend are very amazing for know their better, and also we travel with 3 teachers of the school.

The principal activity we have in this is travel is walk around the city and visit the principal buildings, churches or museums. For example in Saint-Malo (the most beautiful city we visit) we go to the Omaha Beach, place where the D-Day has made and also we visit the Mont Saint-Michel.

I think is my best holiday because I travel to another country and I did the travel with my friends, which was really cool. Also I could visit the Camp Nou stadium of my favorite team the FC Barcelona and the visit to Disney World Paris was awesome.

That all folks!

See you soon :)


Pont du Gard


Camp Nou Stadium

Arènes de Nîmes


7 comentarios:

  1. Hi friend <3 I'm shocked for the number of places that you knowed in your study trip!!! I think that you'll never forget this travel, because you do it with your classmates and went to magnifics places. My study trip was to Brasil jajaja so clasic

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Wooow! Hi your trip was very long .... and you know amazing place. :)

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Wow! I'm so envious of your trip! I want to go there too! Maybe when i get enough money, I'll ask you some tips so I can have an amazing trip too haha! Freak fact: I didn't go to my study trip, because it was boring hahah

    ResponderBorrar
  4. i would like to go to the camp nou too, because I like how iniesta plays.

    ResponderBorrar
  5. Its amazing because you could go to France for about one month, and I went to "El Quisco" in Chile for eight days jaja

    ResponderBorrar
  6. I am impressed, this is a awesome phenomenon and is a pro for the castle how fortress

    ResponderBorrar

POST 10: English Language Challenges

Hey guys!! Today I’ll talk about my English language challenges and also this is the last blog of the semester. First of all, my ex...