lunes, 21 de agosto de 2017

POST 1: A country I'd like to visit

Hey guys!!

Today I’ll talk about a country I’d like to visit

Well, a country that I’d like to visit is Scotland because I love the landscapes they have and also I like a lot the culture of this country.


About Scotland I know that his capital is Edimburgh, but the largest city is Glasgow, and they takes part in the United Kingdom with Wales, Northern Ireland and England, therefore they use the pound sterling.

In Scotland I’d like to visit all the church they have also walk through the Highlands. Also if it’s possible go to the Old Firm, the match between Celtic and Rangers FC, two teams based in Glasgow and they are the team with more titles in Scotland, also is a derby because Celtic represent the Catholics and Rangers represent the protestant. Finally I’d like visit the museums for learn about the history of this country.

I really like study there, because the landscapes of Scotland are very interesting for investigate them in geography, the origin, the composition, the morphology and the geomorphology are subjects very interesting for study

That all folks!


See you soon :)




5 comentarios:

  1. I love the Scotland landscapes that show in movies. I would love to study there too!

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Hi friend..
    wow!! Scotland is so beautiful. I really don't know much about this country, but it's songs so interesting..

    ResponderBorrar
  3. the britain and the scottish culture are very interesting! nice one!

    ResponderBorrar
  4. Is the perfect place for you because unites the rugby and geography

    ResponderBorrar
  5. I agree with you, Scotland has beautiful landscapes :)

    ResponderBorrar

POST 10: English Language Challenges

Hey guys!! Today I’ll talk about my English language challenges and also this is the last blog of the semester. First of all, my ex...