jueves, 14 de septiembre de 2017

POST 3: My favorite movie

Hey guys!!

Today I will talk about my favorite movie: A Clockwork Orange.

Really I’ve a lot of film that I like, for example Star Wars, Harry Potter, Finding Nemo, Into the wild, very different film from a lot of topics. But I think A Clockwork Orange is special because it mixes various elements that make it a very good film. For example the psychology of Alex DeLarge, the main character, or the political implication of the Ludovico Technique made this a very good story. Also the soundtrack of the movie is awesome; the music of “Ludwig van” is a good complement for development of the movie.

Talking about cinema in general only one genre I didn’t like: the musical. I think they are very boring I hate this topic of movie.

The most recent movie I saw is Dunkirk, at the cinema, a film of Christopher Nolan. I thing is a very good film, it’s a good audiovisual experience, for example the sound of shots are very loud or the way the story is told and how told a story with few dialogues.

Without anything else to add


See you soon :)

6 comentarios:

  1. Hi Cristóbal! I have never seen this movie, but seems to be interesting! :D

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Cristobal! I've never finished seeing this movie, and still don't know why! hahah

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Cristobal! what a beautiful movie you like. I think that the story is very interesting, and maybe that's the reason why this film is a Classic that all the people need to see someday in their life.
    Regards:D

    ResponderBorrar
  4. I don't know what i haven't seen this movie yet, but i have to do it!

    ResponderBorrar
  5. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderBorrar
  6. Nice pick of a film you got there. And like you said, there are lots of element´s that play their part in order to make this film a piece of art. Really like the futuristic vibe kubrick creates in here.

    ResponderBorrar

POST 10: English Language Challenges

Hey guys!! Today I’ll talk about my English language challenges and also this is the last blog of the semester. First of all, my ex...