lunes, 25 de septiembre de 2017

POST 4: Books

Hey guys!!

Today I'll talk about the book.

First of all my favorite author is Nicanor Parra because his lyric poetry and the style for write them are very interesting and particular. The anti-poetry is my favorite topic of lyrical poetry..

On the other hand, I like read books related with the science fiction. For example, one of my favorite books is 1984 write by George Orwell or Brave new world of Aldous Huxley. Nevertheless I read a lot of manga for example for my travels Osorno – Santiago I read the manga of Shingeki no Kyojin and at the strike I read the manga of Neon Genesis Evangelion, one of my favorite anime.

My favorite book is a graphic novel of Art Spiegelman named Maus. Is story of the father of the author who survive the Holocaust at the World War II. One of the special feature of this book is the character are represented by animals, for example the Jewish are the mouse and the Germans are the cats, and that represent the pursuit of the Nazis. Also the pigs are the Polish and the dogs are the Americans are the dogs (who pursuit the cats). It’s absolutely recommended if you like the history of the World War II.


Without anything else to add


See you soon :)


5 comentarios:

  1. I also read a lot of manga, like shokugeki no soma for example :D

    ResponderBorrar
  2. science fiction like Huxley and Orwell it's really exciting

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Maybe i'll try reading Maus, it seems interesting!

    ResponderBorrar
  4. Hello Cristobal !! I hope you are well, I have to say that I agree with you on many things in your post, I also like to read science fiction books and I think that 1984 written by Geoge Orwell is a masterpiece, I mean, manages to captivate the reader with a very smart way. Big brother is watching you hahahaha Regards!

    ResponderBorrar
  5. Hi Cristóbal! I agree with you, 1984 is a great book (and disturbing, by the way)

    ResponderBorrar

POST 10: English Language Challenges

Hey guys!! Today I’ll talk about my English language challenges and also this is the last blog of the semester. First of all, my ex...